We are looking for a PA & Office Manager to join our dynamic and passionate team. Your role will be split between providing executive support to our two founders, whilst also making our office a well-run place to work. You’ll make sure that day-to-day operations flow seamlessly, and ensure that our two founders are always organised and on track, along with gatekeeping, communicating externally on their behalf and assisting with key projects.
This is a great opportunity to be involved from the very beginning as we gear up for growth from 15 people to 100 and over, and to be a key member of our company and culture.
- Experience in a similar role at a fast-growing company, ideally with time as an EA/PA
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Used to working across multiple teams and disciplines
- Ruthless prioritisation skills
- The ability to set up and improve processes and ways of working and manage multiple projects
- Comfortable working in a startup environment as an autonomous self-starter who gets things done
- 2-3 years of experience being a PA to founders / CEO’s
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to work proactively and independently, demonstrating resilience with excellent work ethic. No job is too big or too small
- High attention to detail, extremely organised and works well to tight deadlines
- Experience organising team events and managing a small office environment
What is in it for you?
Competitive salary and 32 day of paid annual leave
Social office atmosphere within central London with team away days
The opportunity to build from the ground up and disrupt the industry
Continued learning and development opportunities